Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lovely Ladies

I am still having fun playing with atcs for the SCS PAT 22 swap. The themes for these two are Turquoise and Vintage English Rose. For the first one, I used some shiny, sparkly DCWV paper for the background. Then I coloured this gorgeous digital stamp from CS Designs. If you haven't checked out Chris' digis, you are really missing out. They are amazing and very versatile. I coloured a second monocle so I could pop it and the matted square up on dimensionals. A little bling (of course), a flourish sticker and more black matting finished this beauty off. Oh wait, I added stickles to her lips and pupil lights. How could I forget more shiny, sparkly touches?

The English Rose card used some K&Company paper for the background. I added some lace trim and a few flat back pearls because Rose has lace at the neck of her dress. I double matted a Paper Whimsy image and then fussy cut more roses from the background paper popped up on foam for dimension. It still needed a little sumpin-sumpin which the Prima flower cured. I think I could make atcs all day every day. Thanks for taking a peek.
Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: