Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Change ~ An eclectic Paperie blog peek


It's my turn to post today on the eclectic Paperie blog so I'm offering you a little sneak peek at my project. Last week I had an email conversation with a dear friend who is going through a transition phase and feeling unsettled as a result. When I saw this Christy Tomlinson stamp on Saturday, it reminded me of her and provided the inspiration for today's altered canvas. If you are curious to see more, please pop over to the eP blog and check it out. I'm always happy to hear your thoughts and have you visit.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Wow Bonnie, that is one amazing canvas and so very YOU! Hugs, Anne x

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this amazing exploration of light and dark - it's fabulous!
Alison x