Friday, February 12, 2016

Guest Post at Joggles blog ~ Man of Mystery ATB


Hi everyone! Woohoo! I am celebrating this week because today I am a guest on the Joggles blog...so excited! Now as I have said before, Joggles is my favourite online store and also a huge source of inspiration for me. I love Barb's weekly Wednesday YouTube videos where she demos new products or new ways to use products we already have. I also am enjoying and playing along with her weekly Art Journal Adventure projects posted each Monday. Soooo...I was thrilled to bits when she invited me to do a guest post. Happy Dance!


I decided to create a mixed media Artist Trading Block using Joggles Precut Mat Board - Artist Trading Block in the Extra Large size on which I featured Deep Red Stamps - Man of Mystery. This is the fourth ATB which I have made (love them) and I am smitten with this fun stamp. So smitten, in fact, that I stamped and colourized him six times...one for each side of the block.


The background was pure play and layer after layer of goodness from supplies I found at the Joggles shop. The picture above shows many of the products I used. If you are curious about my process, head over to the Joggles blog where I have posted a full tutorial with step-out photos detailing my process. I would love it if you visited there and left me a comment :)

Thanks so much for stopping by this blog today. Mystery Man and I are delighted you did. Hope we see you over on the Joggles blog, too! A huge thank you to Barb as well for this fabulous opportunity. I had a blast!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie


1 comment:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So happy to have found you off Joggles post, love your art!