Friday, December 23, 2016

Joggles DT Post Sneak Peek ~ Twinchies



Hi everyone! It's my turn to host on the Joggles blog today. I've been getting my January Create 365 Happy Planner all ready to go because it looks like a busy month ahead plus it's a new year and a new season, I decided to make some art to include in my planner. I love having my own seasonal art in there...it keeps me motivated to stay current with the planning. Today I took one of the Create 365 page protectors with the 2x2 inch openings and filled it with double sided twinchies featuring some of my mop-up pages and the Joggles Snowy Portraits and Winter Animals Collage Sheet images.

You can check out the completed Pocket Letter and the full tutorial on the Joggles blog. I hope you do! And to all who celebrate, Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with joy and love.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: