Tuesday, April 11, 2017

AdornIt Art Play Paintables Cards ~ a Joggles Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! Today I am posting over on the Joggles blog but I thought I would give a little sneak peek here in case you want to check it out. I have created 7 sweet cards using images from 2 of the 22 AdornIt Art Play Paintables sheets. These are adorable ATC size images printed onto watercolour paper, all ready for you to add colour. Each one can become a sweet focal for a card and with 12 to a sheet, the possibilities are wonderful. I used Derwent Inktense Pencils and wet brushes to add colour to mine but any watercolour pencils or palette, Neocolor IIs, Distress Markers/Ink Pads or even markers like Copics would work just as well.

Pop over to the Joggles blog to see all 7 coloured images as well as the finished cards. You know you waaaannnnaaa :)

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: