Monday, July 24, 2017

Joggles 2017 Art Journal Adventure ~ week 30 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone. It's my week again to choose the weekly prompt for the Joggles Art Journal Adventure. For Week 30, I chose the prompt of OppositesI like to choose a word that can be interpreted and responded to in many different ways to leave it as wide open as possible. It's always so inspiring and interesting to see the cool directions a single word takes our creative group. While I chose light and dark, and positive/negative, as my jump off point, your imagination can take you so many other places. I had great fun incorporating two of the new Joggles stencils into my page design.

Above is an mid-process photo. To discover where it goes from here and also see the step-out photos and explanation of my process, be sure to pop over to the Joggles blog. I cannot wait to see what everyone in the AJA Facebook group create.

Thanks for popping by!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: